• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold *****SOLD****Gen 2 FORD Explorer Sport Trac Bed Mat

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE442

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
Some where way to close to the effen city
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
I have a Gen 2 FORD Explorer Sport Trac Bed Mat in great shape. It has very little wear and is not beat up. See photo below of the mat and its condition. $150.00 in SW Ohio! USPS Money Order as payment before you pick up (unless we make other arrangements.) NO PAY PAL!

First unconditional "I'll take it" and if multiple interest, buyer will be determined by timestamp!

I will not ship....must be picked up in SW Ohio.

Ask any questions BEFORE you offer to buy!

What you see is what you get. I've been a member since I bought my 2007 ST new in 2007.

IMG_7937.jpg

Last edited:
FYI, you can just roll it up as is, Tape it and ship it... Ive sent many that way,

FYI, you can just roll it up as is, Tape it and ship it... Ive sent many that way,
I'll think about that Todd but as much as it weighs, the cost of shipping it plus what I want out of it may put it to expensive over all.

I have a set of 1960-1963 Impala wire wheel/spinner wheel covers and I priced them shipped but when I checked. they wanted $75.00 just fo shipping and that put them out of the buyer's range! Shipping has gotten out of hand IMO!

Latest posts