SOLD - 2001 Explorer Sport Trac OEM Cargo Mat

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2001-2005 !! Good luck !

Todd Z

I also posted on the FB forums for you.....

I have actually FOLDED them and shipped..... ALSO could roll up tight, No box needed, Tape it good and ship

Todd Z

Thanks so much Todd. I actually just received payment for this Cargo Mat from Del Doucet above.

I rolled it up. Funny, because I was wondering how I could box it up since I know UPS & FEDEX typically upcharge irregulary packaged items. I was in home depot the day before and as I was walking through flooring, there stood an empty 6inX6inx75in box in the aisle, so I put it on my cart and told the cashier that flooring told me I can have it (never happened :) ). So it's going out boxed today.

Now to part the other things out that are still in decent condition (My other thread) because I hate to see the boneyard crush them, plus I could make a few $$$'s extra. When I'm done I'll donate some of the revenues your way to help with this outstanding message board hosting that I've enjoyed for so many years - packed with such good information and good people always willing to help out.

Gary,

I got the Bed Plug Outlet off, but 2 screws would not come out and plastic broke just around the heads. Photo below) You would need to reinstall with stainless washers and new screws with speed clips or plastic push-in fasteners that already have a wide collar. Both would be available at NAPA (See photos of fasteners). If you're still wanting this it looks like it'll come to $7.25 for shipping and I won't charge for the Bed Plug Outlet.

[Broken External Image]:

4b9d7d070988099e0ee5e0654f8edf06.jpeg

a111546767819dcfc87e1688c2aff887.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug,

Someone already bought the entire bumper cover. Are you talking about the steel L-shaped brackets? If, so mine have heavily rusted screws which I could probably grind the heads off to remove.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts