SOLD 07+ Bed Extender

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sold my 2003 bed mat was able to fold it into a 2x2 x 8 inch tall box and ship for just around $30.00 shipping......

you could also just roll it up, tape the heck out of it and ship it that way..... Probably be $15 bucks....

Thought you would like to know..

Todd Z

The Mat is currently rolled, and thanks for the tip and offer on shipping the mat. These are only ~$70 from your local dealer. I know this may be poor sales practices, but unless a local buyer, it just doesn't really make sense to ship this. I know it's a long shot to find a local buyer on here, but I thought I'd try. Someone in NE is interested in the Extender.

See above new post about bed mat!!!

Todd Z

Thanks! Marked a few items PENDING until payment is received, and they leave my hands. Extender is still available to a lucky KC buyer.

Put a post on the main board... maybe some one with a gen2 is going and wants it.... thats a good price as the dealer wants $600 new and it comes with the truck from ford OEM at $150...

Todd Z

Todd,

I am picking up the bed mat from Korey tonight. I will E-mail you later.

Korey,

If you find a buyer for the bed extender that is going to the Louisville meet, I will offer to take it with me to help you and the buyer out. (I am buying some wheels there so I will have a hitch carrier going out there empty anyway.)

Will you consider taking full payment for the bed extender and I will pick it up on October 3rd. I know that is a while away but I will bein KS for a race at Kansas Motor Speedway. Email me if that interests you.

Mac

Bed Mat SOLD to Todd Z, and was picked up last night.

I will e-mail Gerry Mac tonight on the Extender. I can easily hang on to it that long. It's safely hanging in my garage -- out of the way of everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys !!!

Todd Z

I just answered your email and offer my thanks. I will pay your account tomorrow and see in you October. Please email your phone number and home address (if you like). Thanks much.

Gerry Mac

Latest posts