So many Sport Tracs in Sevierville, TN

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art Garcia

Reaction score
i have seen atleast 100 sport tracs within these last few days. where i live its big tourist attraction so im seeing different sport tracs from different states. im always on a lookout for a

slightly modified ST so maybe i can approach them and randomly meet another ST member.

cruisin in search of more STs is killing my wallet. :bwahaha:

the southern gulf/eastcoast states seem to have more tracs then the other parts of the country.

when we are down in the sunshine state, there are so many. more gen 1's the 2's

you should be "carding" the ones you see parked. :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do card them. Gotta love it! I also drive by them when on the road so they can see the sporttrac.com decal on my rear sliding window

Since I bought my ST, I've noticed all the others as well. I live in Curacao (a very, very small Caribbean island near Aruba), but there seem to be quite a lot of Sport Tracs here. Due to the bad roads (or sometimes lack of roads) pick-ups are popular. Most ST's here are of the 1st generation and unmodified. I put on 20s two days ago, making it the nicest one on the island haha:supercool:

Have not been down there since last October......but we usually vacation in the area.....love the mountains....

Bas that's the only way to do it. I have seen about five or so slightly modified ST that live in my area. I believe mine wis the second nicest one. I always thought it was the nicest one until the other day. I saw a first generation with billet grill, bull bar with off road lights, clear corners, fender flares, eurotailights, rear bumper guard, and that hood scoop like George C or Todd Z. I tried to follow it so if it pulled over I could get a snap shot with it. But sped up and weaved in and out between traffic as if he wanted to race or maybe I made him mad lol

RebelFord, this area is really nice. There is tons of stuff to do but being a big tourists attraction it does cost quite a few bucks to visit attractions etc. I just found out recently that the Great Smokey Mountains Is rated number 2 for best wedding/honeymoon locations. Las Vegas being number 1. I guess when you get married in las Vegas you really can't go by what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas :bwahaha:

I have had my ST for its whole 10 year life and during that time I always notice other STs.

There didn't seem to be too many in my 75 mile or so area, southern WV and western VA, for the first several years, but in the last couple of years whenever I get out on the road there seem to be STs everywhere. I don't know if most of them are new or used purchases, but people seem to like them.

To bad Ford doesn't think the style needs to continue, in this country anyway. :banghead:

Latest posts