SO-CAL MEET

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette lopez 2

Reaction score
who is up for a inland empire meet. lets get together some time in may that is 4 months from now. thats plenty of time to clear your calender for the meet. COME ON EVERYONE LETS MEET UP ok its been 3yrs since the last one in boneli park. we can do a potluck type meet everyone bring something to eat. someone mentioned havent it in rancho cucamonga at the bass pro shop. thats off the 15 fwy and foothill..we can met there and scarf down the potluck and the we can go into the bass pro shop.. so thats a idea. think about it.. :cool::banana::rolleyes::D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well im in the imperial valley but in 4 months i might be in san diego.

Either way its a distance but i would be down to meet at the Bass Pro Shop cuz i know where that is.

:D

No potluck for me if at the Bass Pro Shop, their restaurant is a major attraction for the wife and I. DELICIOUS!!! Venison, yummy!! Let's get this going, date???

yeah their scallops are bomb too!

well for me it would have to be a saturday

i work mon-fri 5-11 and sunday 9-4 :blink:

someone throw some dates out there either march, april, or may, may sounds good to me. saturday would be good also.. how about may. or april.. depending on when is easter. im think more on may. i know people do the easter visits with there families.. so how does may sound. we meet at the bass pro shop.. and if its not to packed we all could go to the resturant that is there.. but usually its packed on the weekends. hubby and i try to go eat and theres like and hour, hour and a half wait.. so run that pass everyone.. email me at [email protected].. and lets get-r-done....the more the better..

The Cucamumga location is pretty close to our shop, I could drag the race truck up there if anyone is interested. Lots of changes since it was in Louisville.

Dave

well lets all do it. we need a meet here in southern calif.. its been a few years.. sence bonelli park in august. lets set the plans in motions. someone start talking a time and dates.:banana::cool::D