SNOW!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A Morrow

Reaction score
Had some snow up at hunting camp last weekend and had to take some pictures. Got to play in it a little bit but we only had 3 inches.[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

also have a few more pictures in my library

Looks cold! Would you mind taking a picture of your push bar mount? I am thinking of a way to mount a tow point to the front of my '07 and curious as to how sturdy they mount these bars.

Thanks in advance.

yea ill take a picture of it once it warms up a little bit, the high temp for tomorrow is 15 degrees. I don't know how comfortable I would be pulling my trac out of snow or mud by my bull bar though. I've thought about getting a standard tow hook and having someone weld it onto the frame somewhere though

I'm getting together w/ some high school and college buddies for our 13th annual football game. Luckily we have snow and warmish weather. I think I might play in Sandals, Shorts and a Cutoff shirt!!:banana:

Sub zero temps are officially over in MN, the airport is reporting +0.1 degrees. Its so nice to put a + in front of the temperature!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hot a freezing 89 here today. Dang Santa Ana winds. But on the other side of the coin, no snow and no rain here means drought and water rationing this year.