snow storm

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw dammit!!! I missed the end of the Balto ST episode on my favorite day-time drama :eek:nline:

Did anyone tape it so I can get caught up? :cheeky:

Bill Barber,

I've probably already said too much. I commented in the original threads. Maybe you can find what I said, if it hasn't been censored.

TJR

I am just saying this ONCE !!!

IF people here KNOW who is doing this and they are HELPING or COVERING for them, you will FIND your self banned too...!!

I don't have the time to play games with any ADULT on this board.... PERIOD !!

And if they have axes to grind, Go to those people directly....

Just shows you why people get banned and then do CHILDISH stuff like this.... Shows you who the better man or men are....

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said Todd Z, crack that whip. I really like this forum because of the mature adults on here, we have respect for one another and sometimes on different topics you'll get a few that go head to head but do so more the most part intellectually. I don't think I've ever bumped heads with anyone here over the years and not looking to either, everyone has their own opinion on stuff.:supercool::haveabeer:

He's not the only one, ExplorerST is being a major pain in the @$$ to alot of us as well. I have no idea what his problem was but he slandered the he'll out of me personally in a couple different threads. Maybe he just needs to get laid or drink or someone cause he had some serious pent up aggression. Oh I know that the site admins will take care of these trouble souls. :toilet::fire::fire:

Latest posts