Snow in MPLS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike M 4

Reaction score
Bit of snow last night and wouldn't you know I had to be to work early.....electricty went out last night as well. At least my beer wont get warm. Anyway, I got to use fwd for an extended time this morning, It works great. How long do you leave your fwd on? I tend to go back to twd when the roads clear off and I am not slipping around. Make good sense?

Yup, agree with nobleman.. I also leave it on over night IF they predict heavy snow... Eliminates the getting stuck factor if it does not work..

Todd Z

I drive with mine on as long as the snow is still coming down. My Brother live up in Mplis. I'm here in LaCrosse WI and getting hit with the same storm. Looks like we could get 8 inches by the time it's all done snowing here.

J.

I had a blast comming to work in MPL today! its nice to be able to be the last guy through a red light on a turn,punch it up hil through the snow and be gone.

I used to think that front wheel couldnt be beat in the snow, but know I know better.

Hey Mike M,

where about in mpls are you? maybey one day after work we could go whip sh*ties in fornt of the high school;)

the drive home should be fun!!

I drive from MPLS to the forest lake area. 35 W north Parkin lot from Downtown to 95th street. Today it took 2hours for my drive in today. The track did great, and actually the crazies on their cellphones, eating breakfast and putting on makeup had enough time on their hands not to crash today.

Latest posts