Sneak peak at the next mod

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JK II

Reaction score
I've been building this with my dad for the last month. It will be covered in suede when were dont constructing it. We are going to cover the bottles with plexiglass.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it wasnt obvious that its for show only. It will be bolted down so it cant be accessed. I'll add the guns as the next mod.

...and after the guns, a display for the pharmaceuticals, which of course are needed before someone will think the first two mods are cool. :lol:

I'll get a whole display.:lol:... Just so everyone knows I do not condone drinking and driving. A friend of a friend was just sentenced to jail for 30 years and he;s only 19. I think its deserved cause he wrecked and 3 other people were in critical condition due to it. Fortunatly they recovered.

Nice "show" mod JK! maybe include a small engraved plaque that reads "never drink and drive" Where will this display go?

....sorry to hear that about the friend of the friend and the folks involved in the crash.

Here's the box ---> [everyone]

Notice how everyone is inside the box.

And here's JK---> JKII []

Outside the box.

This concludes our visual demonstration.

Can I blow the box up now? Everyone, quick! Pop Nelson's pills and get out of the box, it's goin' bye bye!!!

That'll look neat when it's done. Me personally, I would've installed a hot tub.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. I'm trying to get home for New Years. But, even though I'm not in Wichita, Mom, Dad and.... Jade are still in Wichita. :unsure:

They were telling me about the wicked weather. While I'm sitting in 70 degree heaven.

I didnt mean my comment like that. I love vodka. I ment it as Drinking (1 fav thing to do) and Driving (Fun to drive around) I didnt mean Drinking and than driving drunk. I like the mod myself but vodka is too much for me to spend and never touch :lol: thats why I said cheap 40's.

30 years for a drunk driving offense that didn't kill someone? Damn, even if a last-strike situation, that seems harsh. Sure, sometimes we have to "send a message", and yes, if he hit my family my human side would want "justice" (aka "vengence"), but I wonder if there are any other preventable accidents that injure people like that which yield the same criminal penalties. I can't think of any.

TJR

There is a guy in a neighboring town that is working on his 19th and 20th DUI conviction.

Tom

Latest posts