Sneak peak at the next mod

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mistake ions. Hard to detect words online.

But the Vodka rack... classy. Where can I get one?

No way I want to build another lol. Total amount of time put it into this is about 40 hours and still going.:wacko:

I think he's coming on to you, Tom. You know what they say, only two things come from Texas, and I don't see horns.

Looks good, JK. May I suggest just filling the bottles with water. What kind of material are you gonna cover it in? What about the bed? you gonna do that in suede too? :D

You know what they say, only two things come from Texas, and I don't see horns.

I have heard something else too, thought I prefer not to say it in fear of offending some respectable Texan's here.

Tom

May I suggest just filling the bottles with water

So you can have the vodka? :lol:..But that could be bad idea since it would look like a open container. We are covering it in suede. We also covered the underside of the tonneau cover with suede.

sniff... now I'm upset. I'm in Texas. You're hurting my feelings. :(

JK - let's make the next one a beer sampler and bring it on down here to Texas. I'll even refill it for your return trip.:D

Now, where'd I put them dang horns at???

Grumpy

Yeah, but last time I checked, an open container of water was not illegal. And I wouldn't mind if you made me get rid of the vodka, someone has to.

I would love to see the video of your first encounter with a police officer who finds that display in the bed of your truck. Even if the bottles are filled with water, he [she] will find some reason to write a ticket just to make you go through the hassle of dealing with the court. I don't imagine a judge would be impressed either. Being blunt, putting that thing in your Trac is a very stupid idea.

I'll put it up on YouTube. The fact is the only time its in the truck is going to and from shows. It's removable. But your entitled to your opinion.

Bill-E,

A locked truck bed is the same as a locked trunk. No warrant, no legal search. And even then, get a ticket for transporting water in a classy case? I doubt there'd be any problem, and if a police officer wrote me a ticket, I'd go to court and file harassment charges for having to take time out of my life.

So you can have the vodka? ..But that could be bad idea since it would look like a open container. We are covering it in suede. We also covered the underside of the tonneau cover with suede.

Since they're vodka bottles, and crystal clear, maybe you should consider some mild LED lighting when you install the suede. Make 'em glow. You know me, I love to light things up!

larry,

you;re spending to much time on here and the time installing your new gauges...... hahaha

i wanna see them all lit up...