sliding window

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob mcarthur

Reaction score
i have the sliding back window on my sport trac.i have noticed visors on some. is it a special one for the back window or is it the as a sun roof only longer in length.

thanks in advance

It is a special one. Search thru some of the past messages, someone was asking recently and the post had a link for it. Or if some one else has the link to the site they will probably post it on here.

I have a Ventshade brand visor over the back window of my '02. When I got it I believe it was called a "sunflector". My wife bought it as a gift but I think it was around $75 and yes it is made specifically for the back window. I like it because you can still use the vent function of your window in rain/snow and it keeps the elements out of the back seat.

Got mine from the local dealer for the same price as you find at aftermarket shops. The one I have though actually has the Ford oval on it.;)

bb096e2a1522a439717830d21783bcb2.jpg

95b03883b420fdf1b8766c12b69b9c99.jpg

Love them....

I believe our Ford sponsors can still get them for you.....

I use them to promote this site !!!

[Broken External Image]:

werent you guys at zabteck wanting to get a rear spoiler to make a mold.... and ummm... dont you guys already have one.... hint hint....

Onr of our members has a differnt style. Called the shade blade. I think he said pep boys. I would have got it if I known about it. It doesnt have the funny looking lip as the AVS does..