Since you all survived April Fool's Day!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Caffyn

Reaction score
Thank you all for the help in locating a vehicle. Looks like I found one down south. If it all works out, may have it by the end of the month!

Eddie! How the hell are you Brother?? Congratulations on your years, that's amazing. I'll have 10 on 09/12/2015. Will finally hit double digits! Had a couple of pigeons, one is doing well, 1.5yrs. The other two went back to acting school. Although one did show his face a few months ago, looked like shit! Oh, my group and I are going to Akron on 06/12 for Founders Day. Can't wait to get on the bike and catch some wind. Wanna hit one of the "clubhouses" to see if the meetings are still good. Oh, and the Pasta Warehouse, ooh, then R and R Hall of Fame on Saturday. That's a must! Take care!

Thanks again folks, you were a big help in putting me together with_________, to get his_____, _________, down in ______ _______. (don't want to jinx the deal, you'll know soon enough!) On the road back to MyST. Later

Bob,

Doing well as I can. Life somtimes can still be a pain. It sure is easier, making better decisions being sober. Despite the years under my belt. I still have to continue with some of the steps. It helps my sanity...LOL. I had to tell one of my sisters that recently. Mom passed away and there is some jockeeing for items going on. My sister is the excuter of the will. She thought because of the 27 yrs Im healed. I had to remind her Im much better. But the steps are something I will have to live with. Mostly my own inventory. Im just now been sober about the same amount of years I wasnt'.

If you ever make it to the houston area. You have place to lay your head.

My church has a meeting @ 4:15pm on saturday evening. Then we have a church service @ 5;30.

My pastor has 26yrs into his recovery. We go thru the steps @ the first of the year, in our church service. He ties the steps with scripture. He got permision from the Methodist to change the church name. We now call it "Hope Community". That is what we are there for. Helping others and to give them hope. Myself and Pastor are the old timers. Those that come and are early in recovery look at us and realize. If you work it it works. So if you happen this way you can check us out.

Have a good one, Eddie

BTW; my pastor and his wife both ride ultra-glides.....They belong to a missionary group. He just got patched in as a full member....

It was funny the night he got his patch. The chapter prez said, The only requirement is you have to believe "Jesus is your savior and ride American Iron"......LOL

June 26, 1986 = 10,511 Days

1,493 Weeks

352 Months

28 Years- 8 Months- 11 Days

At work, I am referred to as Major Jack Pastor of The Salvation Army, Yakima, Wa.

Always inspiring to hear success stories.

Am entering retirement soon and just bought a low mileage 2002 ST as my daily driver. Really like it. Now I need a canopy for it.

Latest posts