SICKO: Movie

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Have we Americans been so brainwashed to think we have the best government?"

I would say that people vote with their feet, or boats, and a lot more people from all over the world move to this country than the other way around. Better? I think so. Perfect? Not by a long shot. I do hope the day comes when the Libertarian Party is a force to be reckoned with.

Are the people running to the USA in terrible conditions, or are they in good conditions?

How many people are running from France to the USA? How about England, Germany, Italy, etc?

Tom

Caymen said:
Written, directed, and produced by Michael Moore.

That may be the case, but the film is still distributed by Lionsgate and The Weinstein Company (also the studio), each of whom share in profits..

Still, you do have a point, as producer (ie, the main money backer), Moore has the most right to support his film being given away...but not the exclusive right.

TJR

Canadians come here if the wait is too long up there, i.e. you might die before you get that MRI or cancer surgery you need. (Frankly, I have friends in Canada who say the wait is not too bad unless you're in one of the big cities.) Cubans come here regardless. The French won't come here because they'll have to work, wear deodorant, and the women will have to shave their pits. Doctors from England have been moving here for years because it doesn't pay much over there (price controls=wage controls). In Germany the food will kill you first anyway. :lol::p

Latest posts