SICK SICK SICK!!!!!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaRue Medlin

Reaction score
<font size="8">This guy should be shot!!!!</font> sorry for the bad pic,,l camera phone.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would this be a MusTrac or a SporTang ??

Seriously, I wonder if a Trac model of the Ford Escape would be a hit? With emphasis on economy with a 4 cylinder option and I believe it would still be bigger than the Suburau model, is it a Brat?

Oh well in my dreams, since the Sport Trac is done I doubt if we see anything else of this type other than a 4 Door version of the Ranger, I hope!

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a MUSTANG guy from way back and I actually like it. Was this taken recently?

What's wrong with this? Looks a lot cleaner than the last truck conv picture on here, and it's a RWD Ford to boot.

When God gave man the inspiration for the Mustang, he commanded it have a long hood and a short trunk. Giving a bed seems a better option than hacking the excess car off.

Does the apparent tailgate actually work?

at least the man has some vision and skills, and was probably drunk when he the idea to do this. It doesn't look too bad, but hate to see a classic like that be chopped up.

Are you sure it's a recent fabrication? It may be a custom from 40 years ago. Mustangs of that vintage were plentiful back then.

thats horrible!!!!

i fixed it for you.

[Broken External Image]:

It's looks like he did a really good job, and it is original. It's not as if the back seat and trunk are functional on a mustang anyway. The more I look back at it the more I like it.

Latest posts