show us your box.........

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pappy.

Here is a shot of the box in the sun (and the car clean).

Also, here is a shot of the rear cubbies installed.

Chris

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
chris,

are your calipers painted?

i had those side rear cargo nets installed. now just trying to figure what to put in them.

Gary,

Yes, they're painted yellow.

I put the cubbies in because those empty spaces just looked like they needed something. (some people have put extra speakers there, others have just cut a blank and covered it with material just to break up the grey) I keep a blanket in one and the other one has been empty since I installed them. I keep everything under the back cargo area.

Chris

"Yes, they're painted yellow."

looks very unique and good :supercool:

as far as the rear c-pillar storage, maybe i can put some of my 8-track tapes there :bwahaha:

Chris~ very nice. Like I said before, those wheels look pretty good whith that gold. There is one (same color as yours) here in town that painted their wheel covers the same color and makes it look totally cheap. Another white one with black, "rhino lining" paint on their covers...hideous! IMO.

I always thought the cubby's in the back was a perfect spot for speakers, but now I use the xB for work, I'll need to get the nets... after sways are installed!

And +1 for the T-bra, (Is that a 'Colgan'?) *Gary hint, hint!*

come on guys,

where should the VVT-i emblem go?

maybe rear gate drivers side, same position as the xB logo on the right?

pappy,

the gen 1 xb is beggin' for fog lights :grin:

Gary~ that's what I told my son when he got it, but he said (because he's hip on all that young driver styling, lol) "No way! it's gotta flow" or something like that... personally, I think they need the fogs, but lower. If I can get back to work and decide if I go with the 2011 'Army Rock'. I would get the fogs in it (I actually use them.)

Things I need to get for either rig, to work out of:

1. Sways (front and rear)

2. Rack

3. Cargo liner

4. Maybe, CAI:grin:

And I'd say, If you need to put the VVT-I badge on, driver side gate. Not much of a choice.

Latest posts