Sham-WOW

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did you know.......if you stick enough Shamwow's in the washer, you can absorb all the water you filled it with? :rolleyes:

As fare as wiping down a vehicle, shamwow's suck IMO.

It streaks like crazy :wacko:

It's a good thing I didn't buy it, someone at work did.

Yeah......they don't work well on getting water off the truck. I just use a cotton cloth and finish with a micro-fiber towel.

Its a good indication of the quality of their product when you consider the fact that the best pitchman they can find is the guy on the Shamwow commercials. He looks like he's been on a week-long meth binge and obviously doesn't give a cr@p about the product. At least he's better than Billy Mays (Oxyclean guy), whose normal speaking voice is louder than a jet engine! :rolleyes: They should warn you to wear hearing protection when those damn commercials come on!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone who's seen a Billy Mays commercial should file a class-action lawsuit for hearing damage! Holy cr@p, I can't yell as loud as that guy talks!

Next to him, the next one I can't stand is the Ikea one with the woman running out of the store yelling "Start the car, start the car".

With the new High Deff. broadcasting, it seems many commercials are extreamly loud now.

The few seconds at a time I could actually see were pretty funny. Unfortunately, I live in the middle of nowhere and have snail-speed internet service, so I can't really watch You Tube very efficiently. I guess I need to drop the cash for satellite internet and join the 21st century...

Let's have a show of hands now..........

How many of you have ordered your Snuggie?

I want to look like Obiwan Kenobi so make mine that dark red !

ss

p.s...next up, the Obama plate. :angry:

The Sham-Wow guy now has the Slap Chop.... "You're going to love my nuts!"

First time my wife and I heard the commercial we laughed our asses off. .

Yeah, Buzzworth, I immediately thought of Star Wars too when I saw that red Snuggie. I thought it looked more like the Imperial Guards' outfit, minus the red face mask. Why does a guy who can shoot lightning out his fingertips need guards, anyway?

Latest posts