shackles

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayson Vagenas

Reaction score
ok so i think im going with shackles but where is the bestplace to buythem? And what brand should i buy? ohyeahcan they be adjusted for different hight? with a tt i want the truck to be level so let me kow whatu all think

Jayson,

Please continue the same talk in the same thread, NO need to keep making new posts about the same thing...

Just reply in your original post...

People will see it and reply..

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that was short. No the shackles aren't adjustable. Buy the Warrior shackles, they are the most common and by far the strongest. I would order them from a 4 wheel parts (www.4wheelparts.com) and if they aren't listed online just call their 800 number and order them.

I have installed both the Warrior shackles and the ones from Ebay. The ones from ebay are cheaper AND stronger than the Warrior ones.

Tom

Jack,

The ones I got are still on ebay, but the seller raised the price by $10.00 since then. The following website is the opriginal auction I got them from...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270075569581

The link below is the new auction with the new price the seller is selling them at.

Tom

Cool link Tom. Actually I hadn't seen those, I was actually refering to the autozone ones.

$50-$60 should be a good shop arount for the War153's or similarly made ones.

Latest posts