Selling: 2004 Sport Trac gray floor mats

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Miller

Reaction score
I have a set of floor mats from my 2004 Sport Trac.

They are gray with the red embroidered logo on the two front mats. Rears are small squares without embroidery.

Asking $ 60.00 plus postage.

Hello: New here, but wanted to ask if these floormats will fit my 03?

Thanks,

Edited to say: Why do I see a gary s. reply to this post but I am the only other post? Did he already buy these 04 ST floormats?

Last edited by a moderator:
no, didnt buy them.

yes they will fit, but i am suggesting that $60 is a lil' high.

btw, where is my post :smile0005:

gary s....

You didn't buy them so your post was removed?

I think $60 is a OK price if they are new. If not new, yes, I agree with you gary s.

yes gary s. i got your post.

you were wiped off because you didn't buy the floor mats?

Edited again: I see a swap link on the side but if I have something to sell, I can put it here right? Do things sell better on this St board? Is that why?

gary s. how do I get the model I have like you have? The red thing after your name?

Thank you for talking to me. No one else has. Are there no adminss here? Or are you the board owner and that is why you are talking to me?

I see now. SilverBirch05. You are the same as Bill selling the floormats? How did you get 2 names? I have been to a lot of boards before but don't think you can have two names.

If the floormats are new for $60 shipped SliverBirch05, how do I buy them from you?

will,

everyone here is cool.

if anything no one wants to talk to me as i now drive a big bad TOYOTA :smile0007:

[Broken External Image]:

after your name you can enter the generation sport trac you have. in your case, gen 1 V-6

I have a Toyota Celica GT and a Toyota Fj. Is that OK?

How do I put a pic of my new / used ST on this post like you did? I have it in my library pics now. I bought it after the pic was took tho but it is the same because this pic from the seller is what made me want it!

sure it is OK :smile0006:

love the fj and what year celica gt.

as far as the pic,

go down to the little blue boxes and the last one on the right is your library. click on the little circle in a post and it will appear in your post as you named it. give it a shot.

[Broken External Image]:

Does this work?

If so, I had a Toy Matrix too. ut my wife wanted something bigger so we bought the FJ Cruiser. It really doesn't get much mpg but it is what she wanted.

If this pic works, it is the pic of the ad that I bought it from. When I can I will take new pics after I clean it and try to post the new ones.

Edit again. I can see it on this post so I guess it worked?

Thank you gary s. and thank you for you help.

Do you pay / own this board?

Whoa.....there guys.

I'm new to the site. I thought that I put it (the floor mats) in the swap and sell board. My mistake. (Damn bifocals)

I guess by the geneeral consensus, I must have my asking price a little high for a nicely used set. Forgive me.

I better place this ad in the proper place. My apologies.

A Bright Red 2005 ST

Gary I deleted YOUR post... We have rules about that....

All members are ALLOWED to post things for sale HERE and in the S&S !!

This post has been edited.....

A NEW post has been created for the mats for sale in the swap and sell and the discussion has been re started under the title of Gary s.

Please see these posts to continue the discussions.