Seattle Meet Interest

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, so that makes three! I know we got to have more than 3! I will keep this going for another week, see what happens. If nothing, I will still be in the lookout for something. By the way, I see you have 2 subs in back, you still got dimensions for those?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just around the corner from where I work...sorta...gotta take a long bridge! Thats four, if we can get a few more, we can have a small meet, maybe even good BBQ now that we have some sun! I will keep looking and waiting, see what we can do!

Were up to 6 now, Sorry Rodger, I think that meeting in Cali is pushing it for us Washingtonians! As indicated in the regular forum, I will email those interested possible dates if you can email possible locations.

Jerry,

The experience on this site has shown that you just need to set a date because no matter what date you set someone will have a conflict with it.

I love the Seattle area, expecially the Olympic Peninsula; and would come up there if our curcumstances were different. Maybe next year. We did come up for the '04 meet that was held in August of that year.

Wish I had known about that one. Once I get a date and time set, I will send it out both Events and Sport Trac forums for all to come. I will also email those that have shown an interest. And yea, there will always be a conflict. But I have found a little patience and we can get one thats close.

Planning ahead... I have plans to be out of town the first week of August. Anytime around that is fine. Thanks for getting it all together Jerry. Let me know if you want help in getting it together.

Latest posts