Seats

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Wallach

Reaction score
My gray cloth seats are worn out/hard to cleanand I want to swap in gray or black leather seats or even the 2 tone Adrenaline seats.

Would seats from a 2nd gen ST or 3rd gen ex/mounty work also? How hard would it be to run power to the passenger seat?

Could I just mount the "new" seat onto my frame so I wouldnt have to run power?

I want seats that aren't quite as worn out and leather is easy to keep clean. When I was at the JY looking for a d44 I came across an 04?? Mounty. Only thing was the 2nd bench has 3 seperate parts. Are the Ex's like that?

Thanks for the info.

Had to replace an entire interior on an 03. Bolts and seat belt adjusters are different from year to year. They do sell covers, I would replace covers before I would replace the seats. Here is what I did: headliner trim from an 03 and an 01, seat belts from and 03 but bolts from seat belts came from and 01, seat belt adjusters came out of a Ford Windstar. Hope this helps someone else.

I'm still a little confused on the seat covers. Are they just like any other seat cover you can get at Autozone, except leather and made by Ford, or are they something different?