SCT X3 For Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackson Ellis

Reaction score
Bought January 2014 from Torrie for my (recently sold) 2010 Limited V8. It has only been registered to my truck, still has all remaining transfers. Includes all parts, cords, original packaging, CD, etc. Looks brand new, as I returned it to the original package and hung it on my workbench peg board after every use.

Model 3000

$250 OBO plus shipping.

I will not ship to California. Possibly not Canada, I'm not familiar with their aftermarket legality.

Thanks.

Jackson

How much does it cost to get a tune put on this? I have an 01 but would like to know what I will have to spend total to get what I want.

About another $100 for tunes....... Thus making it $350...... a new one is $375....

My offer would be $200...

Todd Z

If you'd look into shipping to Canada that d be great... buying one of these from the site is a hell of a lot of money... its 100% legal in canada, we have good pollution regulations but definately not as tight as california

I checked with Torrie, and he said $150 for tunes on a used SCT 3000. So, I'll let mrlunchbox retract his offer if he wants. I'll try ebay for a while; there are a few on there going for $200 +.

Latest posts