SCT Tuner

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawker

Reaction score
I purchased this from W Foy in April (or somewhere around that time), and I ended up selling the ST a few months ago. I was going to use it in my new truck but I can't afford to risk losing my 100K warranty on my motor and tranny (F350 Powerstroke). So, to make a long story short....it is up for sale. WFoy should reprogram it for your ST for a fixed amount that you and him can discuss. I forgot what I paid...so I guess I'll try $250.00 shipped.

Make sure you email me as we are in the process of moving and our computer is still at our old house.

Last edited by a moderator:
200 plus 100 for a reprogram is well worth it...

Todd Z

Jay,

What is the catchcode of the flasher? I might be interested. You can email me directly.

Tom

What do you still want for it? What is the program you have right now? Is this the chip or the Programmer computer? Thanks, Gary

Maybe, it was programmed for a K&N FIPK and 265 tires. I imagine these are "small" details that shouldn't effect the computer, and the performance at all.

Latest posts