Sad sad day, ST has been sold.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Edwards

Reaction score
Yes if has finally happened, I have sold the ST, I wish that I could have kept it but it was getting to the point that is was costing more and more money to keep it up and with the high cost of gas it was just not feasible to keep it.

I so loved my Trac, and so badly want another one, but damn the costs of these are just too high, and until Ford decides what they are going to be doing with a small 4 door pickup I will have to move on. I will keep my eyes open and see what comes out in a couple of years from Ford hopefully the Ranger 4 door will be available here and when it does I will look at it.

I have loved and enjoyed everyone here and even though I do not have my ST any longer don't think you can get rid of me that easily, I will still come around and check up on everyone and all the latest news.

Almost TEN years, 4 months shy. That truck and I have seen and done a lot, it will be missed.

:cry:

Dam man, Sorry to hear but you gotta do what best....

Thank you for all your support of this site, members and meets !!!

Todd Z

Hello Folks, hello LeRue, wife is doing great, and our two dogs are doing good.

I ended up getting the Dodge Journey, great design good size needs better gas mileage, and a better freaking engine, I had a misfire with under 5000 Kms, and they towed it in to re-flash the memory and replace some wire to the crack sensor.

Maybe someone can tell me what these error codes are. P0300 P0335 P0339 C121C-00

V6 2012 SXT Dodge Journey

I would love to get another Sport Trac but the costs of them are too high, This Journey all in with taxes was just under $27000 at that price for this size SUV is just great.

Lisa and I are heading down to Florida leaving Saturday return back here on Jan 2 Driving down flying back, delivering the MIL's car down to her. We are going to hang around St. Petersburg might go over to Orlando for a couple of days, and likely drive over to Miami and see a good friend.

And Todd thank you for all your hard and great work for the site and the group, I have always enjoyed my time here and always had assistance from the wonderful folks here, so you know what that means, I am going to still be coming around and joining in conversations and talking with folks. So I shall speak with you folks soon and always.

Don Monkeyboy

Latest posts