Sad day today....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard L

Reaction score
My best friend Phillip Jackson, passed away this morning at about 2:30am. He lost his 2 year battle with liver cancer. He was doing great and feeling very good and hopeful that he was winning the fight. Then about about a week ago, everything abruptly changed. I will miss him.

...Rich

Thoughts and prayers Rich. It's never easy, be strong.

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear this Rich. Best freinds seem so hard to come by nowdays. May the Lord bring peace to you and his family. Especialy this time of the year.

Be Blessed my Freind...Eddie

Thanks for all your kind words. I went to the visitation last night, and funeral is today at 2pm. Afterwards I have to put on a cheerful face and turn my attention to our family Christmas.

If I don't have time to get back here until after the holidays, let me wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

...Rich

Thanks for all your kind words. I went to the visitation last night, and funeral is today at 2pm. Afterwards I have to put on a cheerful face and turn my attention to our family Christmas.

If I don't have time to get back here until after the holidays, let me wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

...Rich

Latest posts