roof rack for cap

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Kolb

Reaction score
I have a roof rack for a fiberglass cap, it'll probably fit on a fiberglass tonneau cover as well. It's the cross bars, feet, and the drip rail style anchors that you attach to the cap. I believe it needs new bolts to attach the anchors. Brand name, I forget which one but it's the round cross bars. It would require you to drill holes into your cap and permanently attach the anchors, which then allows you to remove the cross bars and the feet when you're not using them. Basically everything you need to add a set of removable cross bars to a fiberglass cap or tonneau cover.

I'm in Nashua, NH best offer

Wondering how the anchors mount, wondering if I could drill through the Ford OEM tonneau and mount them.

I'll send you email

Pete

they mount with two screws each, I suppose you could drill through the oem tonneau *IF* you know what's in it. On the fiberglass cap its just fiberglass so you don't have to worry about what is in the middle of it. The OEM one has stuff inside.

Latest posts