Roastin the Rocks at Doe Valley in Windber, Pa.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
Calling all offroaders (newbies and seasoned wheelers) !!!

There will be a awesome weekend long event at Doe Valley in Windber, Pa. just outside of Johnstown, Pa.. This is a great place to wheel and trail ride with a stock vehicle to a rock monster tube buggy.

It will be held on September 7-8th.

Camping in the woods on the property, there will be a pig roast Saturday night thanks to Pappy D's BBQ, corn roasted over an open fire and all the fixins (all included in the admission) The property is owned by Big Rubbers Offroad Club (linked below), great family oriented group. They regularly have charity trail runs which I attend to help out one of their members daughter that has Cystic Fibrosis. Here is a flier from the last trial run for that.

[Broken External Image]:

I know several members here and on EF have been looking for places to trail and wheel in and around the northeast/ central coast/ Ohio Valley region, well this is your place. I will be going out for both days and camping on site with some freinds, family and other members from EF. I hope to see as many members from here as possible as well.

If anyone wants to go please post here so we can get a head/ truck count of how many are or would like to go. I'm from Pittsburgh which is about an hour away from Doe Valley if anyone needs to meet up and roll out with me or we can meet somewhere closer to Windber.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts