Road Trip!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nik Hoffman

Reaction score
So we are leaving around noon tomorrow(Wed) to drive to Massachusettes. Its a 13 hour drive non-stop and we have a 4mo old so it will probably take a few hours longer. Louisville to Westfield overnight and coming home the folling Tuesday with a pitstop in Philly, theres a Galaleo exhibit my wife wants to see, shes a highschool physics/astronomy teacher. We are taking the ST, our first long trip, first trip actually. Lets hope all things go well....

Sweet, Wish you a safe ad Fun trip..... IT is not that bad at all, we did the trips for the Louisville meets, IT is fun.... Stop often, it does not hurt that time that much..

Safe one !!!!

Todd Z

Sorry, nothing yet..

Todd Z

So it's 3am and we are still on I90 east, between Utica and Albany. Still have a couple hours to go, man has it been a long day, been up since 7am Wednesday morning, had to work a few hours then tackle this drive. At least it's almost over, at least till Tuesday when we head back. I need sleep bad...

Latest posts