Rental Sport Trac in Louisville

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Lewis

Reaction score
I was thinking of flying into Louisville.

Does anybody know where you can rent a Sport Trac in Louisville for trhe meet?

Thanks.

I know some Ford dealers do rent vehicles, Make some phone calls...

Todd Z

Our trip took us from 6AM on Wed morning to 1:30 AM on Thursday morning....

That was a drive.... Fun as heck !!!

Todd Z

Budget Rent-a-Car has a good selection of Fords. I used to rent Rangers from them a lot when I traveled because they were cheap. Try them or Hertz.

Thanks. I may reconsider and drive. The only thiing is it is about 10 hours.

Eh. Drove ~675 miles/10.5 hours from Scranton, PA to Louisville, KY.

The kicker? Departed at ~8 p.m., arrived at ~6:30 a.m., having driven through the night.

While I'll do the drive again, I'll never again do the trucker-special, Vivarin-loaded through-the-night drive. As I approached Louisville, I was fortunate to have my father riding shotgun, as I nearly fell asleep and ran off the road.

Plus, the plant tour and baseball game are much more fun when you're not in a sleep-deprived stupor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Left at 2am, got there about 11:30am or so in time to meet a few people at Waffle House (after having been up for work at 5:00am the previous morning, I think I ran to like a 46-47 hour stretch there with no sleep.

10 hours is nothing. If you fly from Canada it may actually take longer to fly. Louisville is not a major hub so you will have to change flights at least once.