Remember Willy, Weylan and the Boys???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Thompson

Reaction score
.......so where are Chris, Howard & Jean, Rusty, Dale, Sean D., Rocky Top, Laura, Ed and Katelyn, Billy from N. Carolina, LaRue and Rose, Maxine........and on, and on, and on

..and then there were the R. & S. "Kentucky" Banks, Dovey all the way from Colorado, JayDee from Olive Branch MS (who is never in his office!), DeAnn (who will always be one of my favorites...so sweeeeet!), Kellye and Little Ridge..........and a hundred to two more.......

>>>>>>>>>> MISS YOU ALL<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(ok, and the Sterns too)

I don't have an ST anymore,, but I'm still here!!!!!!!!!!!!! being a pain sometimes, but hey,, that's life. Jim,,, you have mail.....

oh yea.........[Broken External Image]:

Ah yes...the good old days. Rich Stern and Tiger used to be here more back then too. :)

I've been here three years and it seems a lot of people have disappeared. The weekends are like a ghost town now, and hardly anyone uses the chat anymore.

The weekends are like a ghost town now, and hardly anyone uses the chat anymore.

ummmm, We have a lot of people in there during the day at times and weekend nights and most nights...

IF you don't refresh the main page, the chat room number never changes, so you never know any one is in there..

Todd Z

Now classified as "Vistor Only"

Never could get the vibration out of the 01 4X4 ...someone had to remind me just the other day why there's no more ST. Hummer H3 is doing exactly what I need though.

HELLO TO ALL !!!!

..........A HUMMER !!!!!!! My hunch is, it will pull your boat easily...specially when the crappie are biting???? Jeanie, I could'nt get Chris' new addy to work. We could do a repeat of the first Carolina meet....course, Laura would have to bring that fabulous brownie dish. Was that October '01......I know it was, cause Lee Greenwood sang at the NASCAR Race on the following day, and all of those NY Firefighters paraded around Lowes Motor Speedway...it was just a couple of weeks after the 9/11 tragedy. We all had little American Flags at the ST Meet, We never saw Rocky Top again (and that was too bad!), we ate brats and grilled chicken...and had..."almost better than sex" dessert. Katelyn held the "WAVE" just as she did at Louisville One....and Zach was growing like a week...can't imagine what he must look like now. Maybe Rich will post a picture???[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
That picture is just for those of you who have never seen (and will not likely ever see) a Mandarin Gold ST!!!!:rolleyes: And this one is for old timesake[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got an email from Dove this weekend, she has been extremely busy, her & Tiauna are doing great.

I don't think Zach fits in that carseat/buster anymore...

the way Taylor is growing she'll be dring Howard & Jeanie around in the ST next time we see them:D.

Can you believe Rue will be "21":eek: on the 24th of this month!?

Jim, be sure to give our regards to Nell....BTW GO #24!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

I wish I could find that little PeeOn 24 image! Your boy was pretty good at New Hampshire today, tho he hasn't a prayer in the Chase (just my humble opinion). LaRue, you owe me a Darlington trip next May...period. Sell the Bed Extender if you want to...I thought you had already. Nell is working in the yard, shopping, galivanting (sp?); she actually formed a girls poker club, and travels on the Harrah's flight out of Augusta every couple of months....has been to Tunica, Vegas, Atlantic City....built herself a great little cottage down on the farm in So. GA. She does everything one does in retirement...except think about teaching that is. I just sell, sell, sell....and try to keep her in the "style to which she has become accustomed"...that's her comment, not mine! Believe me, after teaching 7th & 8th for all those years, she deserves every enjoyment she can find............:D

Latest posts