received my longer torsion bolts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kil roy

Reaction score
received my bolts today, thanks to George and Zabteck

for the super fast shipping.

hope to have them installed and realigned by this saturday

completing my lift.

Be sure to post up how the install goes, just place my order today and looking forward to getting this thing a little higher in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rich, glad you received them.

Chris, yours went out this morning.

Memphis, my email address is [email protected]. BTW, which link on the site is not working? If you would like to order the cost is $10 including shipping. You can send paypal payment to my email address. Of course you can email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

George

Got mine last week & added another inch on my front end ... since I put on new 285/75/16's last Monday, it is looking sweet now !!! Took about an hour or so to do & get the minor adjustments done to equal the 2 sides, then to the shop for an alignment (thank God I bought the lifetime alignment when I needed it back when ;) ... Looks and drives like i've always wanted it to ...

Thanks again to the guys at Zabteck !!! (excellent service, guys !)

George,

I think that it was just because I am at work!!!:wacko:

Our computers tend to be a little stupid. Thanks, I found a way around it. you've got mail....aleast, you should.:unsure:

thanks

BTW: as anyone else had any problems with the torsion bolts being cross threaded from the factory? I'm going to have to weld a bolt onto my drivers side bolt and TRY to get it out that way!!!

...Just wonderin'...

Last edited by a moderator:
double threaded

You mean stripped ??? Head worn ?? Cross threaded ??

Todd Z

Ouch,

Doesn't sound right, I hope it is just the bolt and not the socket that is damaged..

Todd Z

Latest posts