rear window sun deflector

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Kaiser

Reaction score
Hello....I have a 2010 sport trac xlt and I am trying to fine a rear window sun deflector like the one in the picture I have here....If anyone has any infomation,please let me know...Thank You[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that in previous posts that it was said the Gen 1 deflector fits the Gen 2 ST's. You might want to do a search to be sure.

'07 ST

You are correct '07...I put one on mine. The Gen2 rear windows are exactly the same as the Gen1s.

$58.10 plus tax and shipping from FastPartsNetwork.com (its a Ford part)

I don't recall the part number but just order one the fits the 01-05 ST. If you ask for a 07-10 the answer is: "They don't make one for it."

I also doubt you can find an aftermarket (AVS etc.)...I tried without success.

For anyone with a topper...there is little room for the deflector to fit between the topper and the rear window but it can be done. I took it to a place the cuts windows and they were able to neatly cut 1 and 1/2 inches off and then it fit nicely. Now I can crack the rear window when its raining and not a drop of water finds its way inside.

Steve

it fits..... ON MY 2010

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts