Rear Diff Fluid Change

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't add it and it was a daily driven mustang that never had any problems!!

And I did ask for facts but not the smart ass remarks!!

KC,

Didn't add it and it was a daily driven mustang that never had any problems!!

Hip hip hurray

hip hip hurray.

Youre number 1. Youre number 1.

Since you know so mauch about the 8.8, tell us everything you know about it. Let us know how much you know and how you are willing to help total strangers out like Todd Z and I do.

Tom

I didn't know you helped out anyone? I know Todd does!!!

I'm just telling you my experiences..And you "Tom" are just being a childish prick who thinks he is someone!! But sorry your not!!

Why do I need to tell you what I know? You know it all so I shouldn't have too!!

STOP !!!!!! :eek::p

Jeremiah,

I allways use it because every "FORD OEM" rear I have built or changed the fluid chattered on me with just the fluid.

Now, the auburn posi, Richmond posi, and the OEM GM posi rears I built, did not chatter, But from all the oil change places bulletins I have read and received, the Ford OEM rears do not like any other additive other than the ford stuff...

And I have seen where a simple extra bottle has stopped the OEM rears from chattering...

My 2004 adren I got used had the rear chatter, Added 1 bottle of the ford additive, it is gone..

Thats my experience with it and the reason I strongly recommend it gets used..

Just like using ONLY MERCV in the ST tranny....

Todd Z

KC,

The reason you did not know that I help also is because you are not here very often. Your 160 posts posts mean you have not been here long.

Do I know everything? No. I am sure you don't know as much as you think you do.

Name calling is childish. You threw the first stone. I will not lower myself to the level of name calling. Have a wonderful day.

So please, tell us all about 8.8" differentials. I will be first to admit, I will not touch a ring and pinion on a differential. There are too many adjustments to make.

Tom

Latest posts