"real" billet grill

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teddy GreeneII

Reaction score
Just wondering if they make the 5 piece set that isnt slid over the original grill with ty raps. I've seen one members here, the kick A&$* custom Ford logo one, but not sure what that would run. When I was a kid I had a "real" grill that replaced the stock on a yoda, looking for something solid that doesnt block the airflow "twice" ??????????:huh::huh:

I believe Trenz makes a billet grille for both the upper and bumper valances. I know for sure that the billet grille for the top four grilles are available and I'm pretty sure that the lower valance is available as well. A search should turn up some more info on this.

i have a one piece that goes behind the ford logo. you have to cut out the honeycomb stuff and slip this one piece in between this and the radiator area. look at my cars pic and youll see what it looks like. i wanted this instead of the one that goes on with zip ties too.

Trenz does make them Teddy. A single wide piece will go behind the main intake and the side vents. It will require you remove the front fascia, remove the stock "egg crate" grill, trim its retaining tabs, some drilling, and a pop-riveter. Another piece is available for the bumper valence.

[Broken External Image]:

flip,

Mine kind of dislocated the alignment of the front painted part and headlights. It actually is lifting one of my headlights a little. did yours do that?

Conrad

here's a pic of the upper and lower trenz "real" grill. It works real well with the 3" body lift to hide the new bumper brackets.[Broken External Image]: