Re-list Flowmaster 50-series muffler

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Single inlet, dual outlet muffler, new in box, $75 plus shipping. You all got a couple weeks, or I'm putting it on my trac!

Last edited by a moderator:
HAVE YOU HEARD WHAT THAT SOUNDS LIKE? IM LOOKING TO GET ONE FOR MY TRUCK BUT AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING VERY CLOSE TO A V8 SOUND, I WANNA HEAR THAT THING AT START UP, IDLE AND RUN AND GUNNIN IT.

Check my profile and Youtube links... I have all that there and same muffler...

Todd Z

I put this muffler on my trac and was devastated. I failed to do my research on these mufflers and didn't realize this is one of the QUIETEST ones they make! If you are looking for an aggressive sound, DO NOT GET THIS MODEL OF FLOWMASTER! You can barely hear it at all. I'm swapping it out for an original 40-series asap. I've noticed as well, there seemed to be a breaking in period for these mufflers. It could be just me, but it seems louder after a week or two. The 40-series sounds a bit better, but as much as I hate to admit it, I'm still wanting something louder and more v-8ish. The fact of the matter is it just won't sound as good as a v8 does.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts