Quotes & Pics of Barack Hussein Obama

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF do you think they are doing to Mrs. Palin?

You mean the photoshopped pictures of her in a bikini with a gun and things like that--Do you actually think it is "they" (liberals) who did that? I highly suspect that's the doing of some of her conservative fans, not of her opponents.

I highly suspect that's the doing of some of her conservative fans, not of her opponents.

Of course it would be. A conservative looks at gun touting as a quality. Add a hot looking chick

holding a gun, and you got a role model for the conservative right.

If the picture was her in lewd sexual acts or comprimising situations, then yes. Touting a gun is a conservative "quality".

Tom

:cool:Here is another definition for you, Chris:

A bigot is a person who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles, or identities differing from his or her own, and bigotry is the corresponding state of mind. Bigot is often used as a pejorative term against a person who is obstinately devoted to prejudices even when these views are challenged or proven to be false or not universally applicable or acceptable.

I wouldn't care if Obamas midddle name, or yours, was "ignoramus", because it says NOTHING about the person so named. My middle name is William- and William the Conqeror was a brutal, bigoted king- but that says nothing about me. Regarding the outfits Obama wore while visiting foreign countries-I wore a Yarmulke once when I visited a Jewish temple- its called respect.

Sadly, I think your post proves that the first Obama quote you referenced is right on the money......

Excuse me Les, but only my Dad can give me orders. Thanks for the video Caymen, after watching and hearing that murder of the Star Spangled Banner, I would have been standing respectfully with my ears covered.:lol: