Quotes & Pics of Barack Hussein Obama

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris M 2

Reaction score
Quotes and pics of the Democratic candidate for president... with a bonus quote at the end

----------------------------------------------------

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, you know, there's a reaction that's been bred in our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society."

[Broken External Image]:

"You know, the truth is that right after 9/11, I had a (flag) pin. Shortly after 9/11, particularly because as we’re talking about the Iraq war, that became a substitute for, I think, true patriotism, which is speaking out on issues that are of importance to our national security, I decided I won’t wear that pin on my chest..."

"I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though. ..."

[Broken External Image]:

"...I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."

"I opposed the Defense of Marriage Act in 1996. It should be repealed and I will vote for its repeal on the Senate floor. I will also oppose any proposal to amend the U.S. Constitution to ban gays and lesbians from marrying."

[Broken External Image]:

"I can no more disown (Jeremiah Wright) than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother - a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe."

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person..."

"You're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslin faith, and your absolutely right that... um, my Christian faith..."

[Broken External Image]:

BONUS QUOTE

"There are elections in America now. Along came a black citizen of Kenyan African origins, a Muslim, who had studied at an Islamic school in Indonesia. His name is Obama. All the people in the Arab and Islamic world and in Africa applauded this man. They welcomed him and prayed for his success, and they may have even been involved in legitimate contribution campaigns to enable him to win the American presidency." Libyan dictator Muammar Al-Qadhafi, Al-Jazeera TV, June 11, 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
ignorant

6 dictionary results for: ignorant

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This

ig·no·rant /ˈɪgnərənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ig-ner-uhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective 1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.

2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.

3. uninformed; unaware.

4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

NOT INGNORANT...

THE VOTERS SHOULD NOT BE IGNORANT OF BOTH CANDIDATES AND THEIR

STANCE ON ISSUES THAT AFFECT ALL AMERICANS.

ALL INFORMATION SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO US VOTERS TO DECIDE,

WHICH INCLUDE OBAMA'S

COLLEGE THESIS

GRADES DURING COLLEGE

TAX RECORDS

MEDICAL RECORDS

ALL TIES RELATING TO ACORN

AND VOTER FRAUD

ALL TIES TO WILLIAM AYERS, REV WRIGHT AND LOUIS FARRAHKAN

WE DO NOT NEED CLINTONESQUE TYPE OF ACTIONS

WE SHOULD NOT BE IGNORANT

OBVIOUSLY OBAMA SUPPORTERS THINK IGNORANCE IS BLISS

Anyone seen Frank?!?:lol:

Don't be upset, Obama fans. You'll be seeing more of this last-ditch desperation crap spewed in the upcoming weeks. It's a normal reaction for narrow-minded people who are threatened. In this case, it's the realization that Obama is actually going to win the election and there's no stopping it.

I'd be desparate too if I thought Obama really had a chance to win. This is scary stuff to think the highest office in the free world might actually to such a evil person as he.

Narrow-minded?

It's real narrow-minded to want to know all the facts about the candidate,

you left out right-wing nutjob, facist, McCainiac,

Bush lied, Soldiers died....blah, blah, blah

My tax proposal if the Fair Tax doesn't appeal to these two

candidates.

Democrats pay higher taxes like 40% rate

Republicans pay lower taxes like 15% rate

Independants pay what they pay currently.

Biden said it's the Patriotic thing to do!:lol:

what a putz!

Obama koolaid is really taking hold.

Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion. However, may I politely point out that the post is neither ignorant nor "spewed crap."

It is a simple presentation of words and actions the candidate himself has said and done.

And that's certainly much more straightforward than the filth and lies put forth by the other side concerning the Alaskan governor. You'll never see or hear a peep of "fun, innocent caricature" of Obama on Saturday Night Live, Letterman, or any other comedy show. Every bit is aimed at the conservative candidates. None of it is polite, and little of it is true. Yet if anyone so much as dares to simply present what Obama has said and done, he or she is "desperate," "narrow-minded," and "spewing crap."

How the arrogant elite like to trumpet tolerance -- at least until someone offers a differing opinion.

Obama did say he wants Osama Bin Laden Taken out.

Maybe we can send Obama, he looks like he'd fit right in to

infiltrate the Taliban and take Osama out!:lol:

maybe he can take Biden with him too.

He can lead him, he's got the experience:lol:

I heard on CNN/MSNBC/Fox News that the poll numbers are not totally accurate. They sample something like 38% republican strongholds, 52% democratic strongholds, 10% other party. So the polls showing that Obama is winning yes, but you make it a 50 repub/50 dem split. McCain was the winner. So all the pollsters are saying its statistical dead heat still regardless of web sites, tracking polls, or whatever poll is posted online.

P.S. The last pic makes him look like a Kenyan pimp!

Anybody that an internationally known terrorist leader like Qadhafi praises and brags about helping does not even deserve to be considered to lead this country. If Obama gets into the White House, I will be seriously considering leaving the country for the safety of my wife and son.

I love it how people freak out when you find legit pictures of Obama and post them, or call him by his FULL name.

I could see if there was photoshopping going on, or if the guy was being called a some slang nickname that isn't flattering.

But the reality is, these pics and his full name aren't flattering when viewed by *some* people yet they are still accurate. Does that make those people or the people who post the pics and use his full name wrong, or ignorant?

Nope!

Just fair politics and jabs as usual.

If you don't like the jab then don't put the battery on your shoulder.

TJR

Well, it's interesting that people complain what is or isn't made up. The truth of the matter is that the majority of those pictures are taken out of context, and it's a grey area to some if something is still the truth if it's taken out of it's original context. It's also a grey area if someone makes a mistake in their speech, which we've all done before, if that mistake should be used as a legitimate quote. I always found that when talking to the educated individual you will harm your side more then help by presenting 'truths' out of context. This thread bothers me because even though I currently don't intend to vote for Obama the views presented here, in my opinion, harm the McCain camp more then they help the Obama camp and by presenting these 'truths' in this way you've done nothing more then to provide fodder to the Obama camp.

This is tame, look some the vile comments posted on other sites, even CNN.

The Obama supporters that suffer from Bush derangment syndrome are frothing

at the mouth. I think most of the people here are civil.

Where's Frank?:lol:

Oh. My. Gawd....you...you mean his middle name is (dare I say?) Hussein???

You know what that means - don't you?

Pack up the truck Myrtle! Us decent folks are heading for Canader!

I think Frank is canvassing the shelters registering voters for Obama.

ACORN nuts!:lol:

Get out the bottles of ink from Iraq.

We're gonna need them.

After Obama gets done, we'll have Jimmy Carter

going around the country like he does with other

third world countries!

This is what Bill Ayers and the rest of the 60's radicals

want, the total destruction of life in America as we know it!

Yet if anyone so much as dares to simply present what Obama has said and done, he or she is "desperate," "narrow-minded," and "spewing crap."

You forgot racist. I've heard plenty of times that if I don't vote Obama, I am a racist.... odd considering I go to church at a place that is 60-40 black-white. I do fantasy foot bal with 11 others, only 2 of which (besides me) are white. My daughter's best friends are black or mulato.

I could see if there was photoshopping going on, or if the guy was being called a some slang nickname that isn't flattering.

That hasn't happened... oh wait. WTF do you think they are doing to Mrs. Palin?

You forgot racist. I've heard plenty of times that if I don't vote Obama, I am a racist....

I don't get this, his father is black, his mother is white, why is racism even in the the equation?

Latest posts