Quick thanks to all members

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodney Leary

Reaction score
I have sold my ST. We are expanding our family this summer and the wife needs a new mini van with stow and go third row seating. The truck had to go. I enjoyed learning a lot from the site and the members her so very willing to help out when needed. This is a great community.

I will be back if ever another ST is in my future, for now, thanks for the memories! :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry to see ya go, especially for a minivan. Congrats and good luck on the expansion and new vehicle!

Ya know, I was just looking at a HUMMER H2 SUT the other day. Not a bad truck. good luck with the family, stop by anytime. Bob

I'd rather have a minivan.:bwahaha:

Besides, I already have one Tahoe. No bed, but same thing otherwise.

We picked up a 2005 Nissan Quest. It has reasonable mileage and was priced on point. It also has a little more of an SUV look compared to other minivans.

The wife test drove several models, Town and Country, Winstar, Quest. She liked the overall look and drive of the Quest the best out of all three. Consumer Reviews are hit and miss on this model, some hate it and some love it (the same can be said with Gen 1 sport tracs)... but overall it is a nice vehicle with third row seating for the little ones and a DVD player to keep them entertained on trips.

Latest posts