Prius Advertising...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff C

Reaction score
Found this website:

http://www.hummermileage.com/

It appears to be an advertisement for Prius. How would I know that, look at the bottom of the page. Now go to that page and fill out that form (25mpg is the lowest input it will accept) and let's see how low we can drop the mileage average, lol. I single-handedly dropped the mileage average 2mpg in the last 5min, but let's see just how low it can go.

Yes, I'm bored...

LOL. I totaly agree with all those points. Never understood why anybody would buy a Hummer. (Unless of course they had a very small penis.)

These days, not as stupid as driving a Hummer.

It's all relative. Sort of the old "if he can buy it, he can insure it," it's now "if he can buy it, he can gas it." Folks will always drive certain vehicles. It's the folks living beyond or right at the precipice of their means that will not.

Yeah well my opinion of Hummer drivers has been poor long before the gas crunch. Doesn't help that the 2 Hummer drivers I once knew were the biggest a-holes ever. And it's that mind set that "I can afford it, screw everybody else" that has led us to the predicament we are in now.

Yeah but our Tracs are not obnoxiously big like many trucks. My neighbor that has a big ass Ram pickup thinks I get 25 mpg in my Trac. Of course I don't know where he got that idea. :p

C'mon guys, you're supposed to be helping lower the Prius' average on the second site linked at the bottom of the Hummer page. I wonder if we can get it below 40mpg, lol.

Ha! I put in 12mpg and filled in the rest.

It came back "Something must be wrong. If you're getting below 25mpg, you need to see your dealer!"

I changed it to 25 and it took it. :lol::p

I count the money I don't spend on a car payment...

Boy o' boy, isn;t that true! I got 4 of them in the driveway that doesn't have a payment.

I just drive them.

Tom

Latest posts