Post a pic of your pet.....not the ST pet

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnny,

I hear ya. This is Zuma . after 15 years and 3 months, we had to put him down on Monday.

The house will never be the same:(

[Broken External Image]:

ChrisP. Sorry to hear that. The husky is a unique dog, only a long time husky owner can understand what they are like. Remember him for all the good times.

The newest member of my family. His name is Hobo because he looks like one.[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gavin........Love the Maine Coons. I'll try to ask this question in a delicate manner as we all know where the minds around here go.

The first 2 appear to have been trimmed. Do you have to do this for any specific reason? summertime? tangled fur?

buzz-cut

I have to trim my kitties at least once a year (usually Spring) because two of them get all matted and tangled, and they won't let m brush them regularly. The other pussy doesn't need shaving because her fur never gets tangled or matted.

Thank you folks for sharing those photos of your pets. I enjoyed that a lot. You can tell volumes about people from the love and care they give for their pets. I see we have some very fine people here. I am proud to know you.

[Broken External Image]:

Here are our 5,, 4 legged friends.. Sammy now weighs 25 lbs and is not so small anymore...:D His new name is Fatboy..

[Broken External Image]:

www.laruemedlin.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts