Please post pics of your tires and rims!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kimbro did you have to use hubcentric rings with those rims. I have the same rims and have always had vibration issues even with a diffrent set of tires and had the latest force ballenced. I still have the problem and have often thought of giving up and buying some stock rims to go back to. Oh yea also what lugnuts are you useing , acorn taperd , shank or taperd shank?

Where ya gonna get em? I bought a set of Michelins for my 300M last year from Costco and they beat everyone's prices by $200!! Plus they are filled with nitrogen! Thinking about checking them out on the BF Goodrich tires for my trac! :cool:

Rage 208 17x9 polished aluminum. 285/60R17 tires. They were also sold as Panther 208. They aren't made anymore but once in a while they might come across ebay.

[Broken External Image]:

Glenn,

I checked several places and you where right. Costco had BFG Long Trails for almost $125 less then the other places that I called. Im headed there soon. Good Luck Marsha

Let me know what ya think! I'm due for some new ones soon!! Also costco has the rotation for life when you buy from them!

No longer have the Goodyear changed them BFG TKO's 285/70/17 [Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts