Please post pics of your tires and rims!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marsha Walker

Reaction score
Could everyone post a picture of their tires and rims please? A close up shot if you got one. I am looking for new tires but Im a girl and I want to see how they look as well as know how they ride and sound. Thanks Marsha P.S. I am leaning towards the BFG Long Trails.

pro-comp 1069; 16x8 wrapped deliciously in Maxxis bighorns 285/75/16s

ehh, road noise is alittle loud, they make high piched wom wom wom wom wom wom wom wom wom noise like.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ford Mustang Bullitt 17x8 wrapped in Goodyear Wrangler HP 265/70/17. Good all around traction, but I haven't tested snow. Relatively quiet on the interstate. Show hardly any wear after over a year.

[Broken External Image]:

Karma Police,

You're running 285/75/16's on 16x8's... what type of lift are you running?

How much rubbing and what, if any, trimming did you do?

Mickey

275/45/20 Goodyear GTII tires with 20" Kaizer Sphinx rims. Good wet and dry traction, come off for the winter season.

[Broken External Image]:

marsha, i have the long trails on my st right now and think that there pretty good. they were new on the st when i bought it in jan. 06. the ride really well and they are good off road( havent been stuck yet...knock on wood).[Broken External Image]: dont have my rims yet:(

Latest posts