Pics of the new key shop

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaRue Medlin

Reaction score
We are up and running. SLOW but running. :unsure:Just have to get the name out there. Rue is the man in charge when I'm out on a call. He's learning rather quickly too..:D

What ya think?... be nice:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great LaRue. The picture at the bottom of the first page would not load on my computer, but that may be my computer. The shop looks good. Congrats and good luck with it.

Lower image does not load for me either.

Here are the properties of the pic that will not load,

http://www.a2z.carolinalockandkey.com/images/templatebgd.JPG

Fixed it! I use a 780X600 blue template to make sure I don't make my stuff too wide. Forgot to remove it from the page after I deleted it in the directory. :blink:THANKS!:blink::blink:

Looks good man, Good luck again...

Todd Z

Locks very good LaRue, looks like a nice lil business you got there.......keep posting on how things are going. We know that you're excited about it and we're all excited for you:)

Larue,

I went back to see the fix you did. But, it took me a bit to find the way to enter the site. The buttons on the bottom are a bit crowded for me and I did not realize they said enter.

I hovered all over the text above it and the pictures in the middle. I would suggest that you turn the pictures into a clickable link to the website.

Just a thought...

LaRue,

Site looks good.

But, from my experience (yes, that's laughable) with web sites, .Gif images (moving images) are distracting and amateur to web designers. I prefer a cleaner and more "uniform" site.

The Shop looks really nice. Perfect, really. It's clean and organized. Congrats.

Yea,, I dropped the enter buttons and the rotating keys. Now you click on the logo or the .com name. I guess it does make it look a little cleaner.. Thanks Kev & MUD;)

Latest posts