pics of my ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whoa! lookie lookie.... very nice looking, just need to tint out them tail lights, and i'd say we have the return of KIT the knight rider...

No, then you'd need to put on a hood scoop and put the scrolling lights in the hood scoop. Then you'd have a remake of KIT from Knight Rider.:lol::lol:

I have the tailight covers but had to take off and stick better. It looks really nice like shave tail lights. I will take pic when I find some more 3m double sided tape. I have a Roll n Lock retractable cover which is actually stronger than the pace edwards by far. It also locks your tailgate. Pace edwards only latches to the sides but Roll n Lock locks to both left.right sides and the tail gate. the aluminum is also much thicker. I worked at a truck accessory store for a while before choosing the best one at a employee discounted price. I like the flat look. the box is flat too. It is very convenient when loading tall things without having a lid open half way and breaking your hinges eventually. I also sprayed the bottom half with the can spray paint and left it flat to give it a contrast. Me and my girl did it one saturday when we were bored. It came out pretty good I think. And it only cost about 2 primer cans and 5 cans of duplicolor match. I like to cut corners sometimes cause I know I wont keep it that long.:rolleyes:

Lookin Good!!!

You have to get your self a set of custom painted Zabteck Headlights

to replace the headlight covers you have.:D:D:D

[Broken External Image]:

Shameless plug I know.:cool:

Paul H:)

Nice one Paul. I was thinking about doing the headlights because I might get a ticket for having the blackouts but It looked a little smoother and makes the headlights look like one piece and my truck is dark so it kinda went with the all black look with a little chrome accents. I think I might be done for now though. I gotta save some money for the baby too.

Oh I also tinted the 3rd brake light. and added the dancing flame guages which half stopped working on me. I am so pissed. I took the 2 ends out and left the center dancing flames in only. kinda looks gay now. Also added the front grill overlay and painted the stock mesh sporty silver :D