Photoshot help on Rims for ST?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Teitell

Reaction score
Can somone put these rims on a silver sport trac, i have a pic of mine, but i am not sure itf it is thta best angle for the rim.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that a chrome, or Polished, or clear coated rim?... The do look nice..

Todd Z

here is what i found on them

$159.95

Brand: Pro Comp

Product Line: Pro Comp Revolution 2 Series 1879 Wheels

Rim Diameter (in): 16 in.

Rim Width (in): 10.00 in.

Backspacing (in): 3.625 in.

Offset (mm): -47.00mm

Beadlock Functional: No

Beadlock Included: No

Rim Material: Cast aluminum

Center Material: Cast aluminum

Wheel Finish: Polished

Thanks,

The polished is a bit of a pain to take care of, But they do look good...

Hope some one can PS for you..

Todd Z

I have the Procomp 1069s look like those except they don't have the bead lock

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pimpedout, those are the exact wheels I have been considering. Actually different manufacturer, same look. (Eagle Alloy series 187s). I'll keep looking for a good pic of an ST and try to PS them in. Wheels are hard, it's tough to get them to look right. All the angles have to work out. I'll try though. If i have to, I'll take a pic of my silver '02 from an angle suitable for the wheels.

hey PRM these are the the three wheels im looking at, thought i may be interested in these too!!!

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Pimp,

I placed the wheels on my truck because the angle of the truck made it easier to manipulate the wheels. You'll just have to use your imagination and think it is a silver ST. I made the picture and wheel size larger so you could see more details.

I will leave the pics in my photoshop file, but will be deleting them shortly. So if you want to keep them you will have to download the images.

Jason

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Here's your Trac with the wheels. Not a great PS but it should do.[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts