Phillies or Yankees ?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swshawaii

Staff member
1st Gen Owner
V6 Engine
2 wheel drive
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
Experts are saying the best two teams are playing the Fall Classic this year, at least offensively.

I have to go with Philly, only because they are the defending champs, and Shane Victorino, their center fielder from Hawaii, was a $300K-448K salaried player from 2003-08.

By comparison, the Yankees Alex Rodriguez annual salary, is a reported $33M. (According to ESPN, the highest paid player in SPORTS history)

Either way, I hope it's a "slugfest" and goes the distance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez Guys, from the 11 posts so far. Survey Sez: (6) Phils - (1) Yanks - (4) ?

So much for the "slug fest". So far, anyway. Seventh Inning snooze, wake me when it's over.

:(

@ Gary S:

In my lifetime, I have lived through two championships: 2008 Phillies and 1983 Sixers. The Sixers don't count, as I was not old enough to use a toilet, yet alone have any idea what basketball was.

I pained through Mitchiepoo serving Joe Carter a meatball and Donovan leaving it ALL on the field.

I don't think two in a row is much to ask. Unless, of course, you ask a Cubs fan. :)

Game 1

Final _____ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E

Philadelphia 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 2 2 6 9 1

NY Yankees 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 6 0

W: Lee (1-0) L: Sabathia (0-1)

Phi HR: Utley 2 (2)

:banana::cool::banana::cool::banana::cool:

I heard the broadcasters say last night that six of the last seven game one winning teams went on to win the Series. Let's hope that holds true this time, too!

adam,

just bustin'

from what i see so far, the phils deserve it. not to mention, i am a yankee hater!!!

also, the phils are showing class and not the typical showoff crap

Latest posts