personalized License Plate

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalton Hill

Reaction score
I am needing ideas for my personalized license plate. i would like it to have something to do with the trac but i dont know what it should say. Any ideas?

Thanks for the help

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Since our mascot here at school is the wolfpack i thought about making mine say wolftrac... it could be something describing something to do with you then put trac on the end. like beastrac or thetrac. or mytrac. or 4x4trac or offtrac(one of my favorites)... ontrac... if its lowered put lowtrac... i see yours isnot lowered. someone could come up with a lot better stuff if they knew you, thats why it is called "personalized" but here are some ideas to start with

I just went with my last name. It's amazing how many family members wanted to buy my plates after I did this too!

maybe......

Hill4x4

[Broken External Image]:

Here is mine.

[Broken External Image]:

Depends on your state.. Good old cheap Missouri only allows us 6 letters. Kansas allows 7 I think.

How about "MY STOW" Might have some sway with Todd !! LOL.

If you have it paid for, 'MINE' .:lol: I don't have a picture of my plate, but mine is "EGL ST" for Eagle Sport Trac. I have decals on the side of my ST that are of a Bald Eagle head going into a flaming American Flag. I did that cause I thought it symbolized our past and contest fight for freedom and in a small way, to honor our vetrans. There is a picture of the side of my truck in my library. If I get to get a new ST, I'll remove these and put new ones on the new ST since Kentucky lets you transfer the plate to another vehicle. The personalized plated is yours for a long as you want, just renew every year. It can be hard to come with name with the that few letters.

[Broken External Image]:

Since I have two Australian Cattle Dogs, mine's A BLUe HeeLeR HauLeR... ABLUHLR. (Or, A BLUHLR (blur) as I fly by you...)

Latest posts