Peace on the O.T brds:)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Barber

Reaction score
Been about a week, no tirades, no name calling, we seem to be at peace with one and other:banana:

Must be because the economy is turning around, so they say:haveabeer:

My dream is to end hunger and have World Peace.....:fire::btddhorse::haveabeer::cheeky::boohoo::banghead::argue::angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
When did the economy start turning around?

I just got done figuring and sending my January sales tax to the state. If Gov. Fast Eddie Rendell thinks this was bad, wait until he sees February's. Point being that 6% of not much money is not much money either.

Well, according to the internet, the economy is getting better:)

As far as peace and happiness on the OT brds,I have discoverd that if one do's not read the posts penned by the big 3, Life on MYST is better, tis a kinder, gentler place to visit.

Just do not read what the:cheeky:s have to say, have a nice day.

Bill Barber,

Who are the big three?

I only ask because you should probably include yourself as one of those :cheeky:s who's posts contribute to a less than kinder, gentler place.

I say that because of your snide jabs that accuse but never really name the names of your accused.

You clearly aren't innocent in all of the crap-flinging!

There...my first personal accusation EVER on MYST. Whether it constitutes an attack I will leave to the moderators!

TJR

I personally like Bill and his sense of humor.

I have never had the pleasure of meeting him in person, i can only imagine him like Frasier Cranes dad on the show!

Bill, am i close? lol

bill,

sorry, no comp for the past week while on vac in chilly sunny fla.

still here in fla enjoying the fun.

back for some action.....

dare you mention anything other then pro ford. tom and supporters will get very upset :cry:

I just realized why the OT board was so peaceful. Gary is back, the crap will start to fly now.

Isn't Toyota announcing another recall or did they hire some more NHTSA employees?

Tom

No Caymen, Peace on the off-topic boards will come when you yield your argument, which I have proven false with official documentation.

I was willing to "extend a hand, if you would unclench your fist", to borrow BHO's lame quote, but when it comes to an argument, even in the face of incontrovertible evidence, you'll be shaking your fist until you're dead :(

Perhaps the board would be more peaceful if you would stop making accusations without proof, and then against proof, in the first place.

Latest posts