Parts Arrived - Time to clear the air

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris smith 5

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I posted about possibly being "swindled" by a sight sponsor because I had sent payment and had not received the product or been able to contact the individual that had my money.

Last week a finally received the product and had a 30 minute conversation with the former sponsor. Turns out the reason I didnt get anything for so long, or have contact for more than a month was that poor guy was laid up in the hospital for weeks after surgery.

I'd like to thank all the guys that sent emails or made phone calls in an attempt to help out.

I'd like to apologize publicly to Andy Calhoun (DINGO). I tried to make sure that his name wasnt actually mentioned while I was asking for help, and when it came out in the previous post I felt horrible.

Anyway, all is well! I'll post some pics in another message. THANKS GUYS!

That's awesome Chris! Very happy for you, hope it will all be worth the wait, once installed.

As for the seller, best wishes and get well soon. Nice, happy ending. (Or beginning) :)

I'd say Dingo is a top member on these boards. A few months back he did post about medical issues/surgeries. But I'm glad everything turned out for the better. Enjoy the parts!

I knew there was a lot more to the story. Glad you've cleared it up with Dingo. Dingo's a stand-up guy, who's had a lot on his plate in the last year. In addition to major surgery, he's in med school and has also been dealing with some major personal issues.