OT: work boots

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently my personal favorite is my Danner Ft. Lewis Go Devils boots. I don't know if they are available with the steel toe or not, but I've had two pair for 8 years now and no wear at all to speak of. I've worn them through various army activities and work around the house.

I'd like to wear boots more often since I find them more comfortable, but software engineers don't typically need them for anything. :)

Timberland has 40% off with Code: 941021 Exp 11/12 - This offer excludes style #10061 and Custom Boots.

I saw the code on Techbargains.com. It may or may not work. I remembered this thread and thought I would post it anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
For a work boot for what you do (well what you seem to do when not on the net) I would add my vote for the Redwings. I have worn many duty boots and have found the most comfortable to be ones that are actually one of the cheapest and that is the Bates Enoforcers but not sure if you can get them in a safety toe. The Magnums that CostieJoe mentioned are pretty good as well.