OT: This is a Virtual Community...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were sent home early today, because of the snow, and the fact that we had no power at work when we got there.

I haven't seen a member go on a rant like this since the days of Shabbadoobie/Alpha Male and Bill Barber...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nelson, that's exactly what I was thinking.

And we all know what Rich eventually had to do with them...

Might be high time for him to consider doing it once more.

This board amuses me....

There are times I tell myself I have seen enough then a gem like this post pops up.

No more national meet at LAP... what a hoot. A Ford designer threatening past, present and potential future customers because his feelings got hurt.

More than likely there will be no meet at LAP because because Ford will be out of business if it doesn't get it's act together.

R start looking for a job at Toyota....

I'm kinda busy at the moment, so I don't want to stop to issue individual warnings and/or contemplate banishment, but let me take this opportunity to remind everyone of the posting guidliness...available for your refreshment on our home page.

Use it, don't abuse it.

:angry:

Josh, it's even worse than that. They want to merge with Renault, builders of the appropriately name "Fuego", and other less than stellar autos.

Renalt is also one of the parent companies of Nissan.

Tom